About SPLENDA® Sweeteners
get to know everything about us
The SPLENDA® Sweetener Difference
Find out more about SPLENDA® Sweeteners
Every time you choose SPLENDA® Sweeteners instead of sugar, you’re making a simple step that can make a difference.
That’s because SPLENDA® Sweetener has just a fraction of the calories of sugar for the same great taste. SPLENDA® Brand Sweetener (sucralose) is different: it’s* made from sugar, tastes like sugar, but it’s not sugar!
The SPLENDA® SWEETENER DIFFERENCE?
- SPLENDA® Sweeteners are made from sucralose
- It’s* made from sugar, tastes like sugar, but it’s not sugar
- It’s versatile — you can use it almost anywhere you would use sugar, to sweeten anything from tea and coffee to cereals, fruits and yogurts
- Unlike some other low calorie sweeteners, sucralose, the only sweetening ingredient in SPLENDA® Sweeteners, is particularly suitable for cooking and baking over a broad range of temperatures and times
- It's suitable for the whole family, including people with diabetes and those following a low-carb diet, as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle