- 4 roma tomatoes
- 2 large oranges, peeled and diced
- 1 large onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 3 sachets SPLENDA® Sweetener
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced (optional)
Bring small saucepan of water to the boil. Blanch tomatoes for 30 seconds and then rinse with cold water. Peel and chop tomatoes.
Place all ingredients into a large bowl and stir until mixed thoroughly. Allow to stand at room temperature for one hour.
Mix and serve. Refrigerate any unused salsa.
|Energy||294||kj (70 Cal)|